Friday, March 20, 2009

Waiting & Trusting Aren't the Easiest Things To Do

Right now my life is full of waiting, waiting, and more waiting. I'm waiting to hear which colleges have accepted me. Waiting to here whether, I've been selected for this scholarship or that scholarship. Waiting to see which college will be where will I will be in a matter of only 5 months. Waiting, waiting, and more waiting. I know where I really want to go, a place that I really feel God leading me to. I also know that this college is very expensive. He's worked miracles before, and it will be another one if I can afford to go to this school. I'm trying not to get my sights too set on this school if this is not God's current plan for me, but the trusting part is hard.

I currently have any readers, but I also don't have anything interesting for my "potential readers" to read. So I'll just keep waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment