Wednesday, April 8, 2009

With the Yes', Comes More Trusting

On Monday night I got an amazing call, I have been accepted into the college that I really really want to go to (it is also where I feel in my heart that God is calling me to). I hadn't received anything in the mail for them for a while (and I thought that this was pretty weird), so I really wondering what was happening. It turns out it was just mail issues and I HAVE BEEN ACCEPTED!! I am so excited!! I have trusted to lead me where I am supposed to go, so now I have to wait and trust in Him even more. I have been accepted but now comes the hard part, money.

I am waiting to hear about scholarships and financial aid right. Waiting and trusting in Him some more...

1 comment:

  1. Well, a congrats is still in order. How exciting! Will you share with us wher you got accepted if you choose to go?

    I had no clue that we live so close. Thank you so much for taking the time to come by and leaving me some love. I appreciate your comment and wanted to let you know.

    have a good weeken! Don't you just love the mugginess?
    d.

    ReplyDelete