Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Lessons Learning

College teaches you sooo many different things, some you realize, some you don't. I've realized this a lot lately especially since it is finals week.

You learn things in the classroom, you learn you were suppose to learn things in the classroom, you learn the world is a very big place but it's also a very small place, you learn you think you know things but you really don't! You learn you think you know who people are but you don't, you learn who you can truly trust, you learn people are different.

College is supposedly the place where you figure out where you're going with your life, unless where you think you're going in college doesn't even stay constant. I have learned soo many different things in my life, but I'm learning so much more right now in life I can't even keep up with it. Sometimes you learn the same lesson, more than once and in many different ways too.

Life is over-whelming, constantly dynamic, ever changing, and very spontaneous. Life is good, life is hard, life is unpredictable.

Through it all, the good, the bad, and the down right ugly, I'm learning more than ever, I can't do life on my own. I fail miserly when I do it in my own strengths, but thankfully it's not all about me!

"I know what it is to be in need, and I know what it is to have plenty. I have learned the secret of being content in any and every situation, whether well fed or hungry, whether living in plenty or in want. I can do all this through him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:12-13

1 comment:

  1. Hi Carolyn, I'm Andy's friend, Kiera, from the Kelly's Korner blog. I'd love to pass along your contact info to Andy but you didn't leave any way to reach you. Send me an email to kissmeimkiera@aim.com with your email or facebook and maybe a couple photos and some more info about you? :)

    ReplyDelete